The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

sununu barely qualifies as a republican nowadays tho

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Imagine the meeting where everybody came together and agreed that a reasonable (and optimal) price for this book would be $99. ($95.85 at amazon!)

Great job everyone letting this guy run again. How utterly pathetic.

IDK from the perspective of the Democrats it seems mostly fine. Trump’s electability wasn’t improved by the SC blowing up abortion and every red state going full Gilead. After 2022 not being a bloodbath I think the 2024 election isn’t super scary for the Dems. It’ll be tough to hold the Senate, but if we did it in 2022 we’re drawing live to doing it again.

Mostly agree with this, though I think holding the senate is going to be a tougher task than you’re advertising.

Oh that’s going to be the nailbiter for sure. In fact I’d need +400 to take the Dem side. The 2024 class ran in 2006, 2012, and 2018 lol. They haven’t been in a tough election yet. If they somehow win again they’ll probably be the most politically blessed group of politicians in American history.

Fortunately after 2024 I think it’s all downhill from there. Particularly if the Dems keep winning at the state level because of abortion.

I definitely think the GOP could find a way to lose way more than expected in 2024 with Trump as the nominee.

1 Like

A lot can change, but I think I’m about here right now:

1 Like

Yeah I basically agree with this. But I think there’s a lot of variance here based on what happens over the next year. I think the GOP aren’t doing themselves any favors politically right now. The party has fully Trumpified and people are over it… but the cultists are having a blast and spending freely.

I’m honestly not sold that the goal of the average elected GOP official right now is to even get power. I think they mostly just want to grift, and that’s how you kill a brand over time.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

3 Likes

nice tie, jackass

3 Likes

Look at the paws on this guy. Lol

It looks like an AI image.

1 Like

Gasoline has just hit a 5 month high…

What Congressmen James Comer and Jim Jordan have revealed about the Biden Crime Family would be Watergate times 10 if this News was revealed just 10 years ago…

Interview of President Trump by Mark Levin. Congratulations Mark on being Number One!

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha

“How many different ways are you gonna ask the same fucking question, Mark?” Chris Christie asked me. We were seated in the dining room of the Hay-Adams hotel. It’s a nice hotel, five stars. Genteel.

It’s unclear what makes Christie think the Republican Party might magically revert to some pre-Trump incarnation. Or, for that matter, what makes him think a campaign would go any better than his did seven years ago, the last time Christie ran, when he won exactly zero delegates and dropped out of the Republican primary after finishing sixth in New Hampshire.

Trump, I mentioned, has been the definitional figure in the Republican Party for the past seven or eight years, and probably will remain so for the next few. Not only that, but Christie’s history with Trump—especially from 2016 to 2021—was pretty much the only thing that made him more relevant than, say, Hutchinson (respectfully!) or any other Republican polling at less than 1 percent.

This was when Christie lit into me for asking him “the same fucking question.” Look, I said, at least 40 or 50 percent of the GOP remains very much in thrall to Trump, if you believe poll numbers.

Christie questioned my premise: “No matter what statistics you cite, what polls you cite, that’s a snapshot in the moment, and I don’t think those are static numbers.”

“It’s been true for about seven years,” I replied. “That’s pretty static.”

“But he’s been as high as 85 to 90 percent,” Christie said, referring to Trump’s Republican-approval ratings in the past. There will always be variance, he argued, but those approval ratings would be much smaller now. Christie then accused me of being “obsessed” with Trump.

I asked Christie if he had any regrets about anything.

“I have regrets about every part of my life, Mark,” he said.

:leolol: