The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

lol his name is Asa, and I assume Trump knows this but is just savagely mocking him

Can’t decide between :worstperson: and :vince1:

5 Likes

Trump going after Ada Hutchison is just a flex about how much he has emasculated Ron Desanctus; that guy is barely worth truthing about anymore.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

I cannot believe, that after everything that has happened, this dude is still like even money to be president again.

The way to square it is realizing the rest of the “political establishment,” both D and R, are openly corrupt and incompetent clowns that have thoroughly discredited themselves. We are at the end of an empire stage that is ripe for the rise of fascism.

2 Likes

Well, I sure don’t want his front.

2 Likes

I mean what is Trump going to do, something insane like default on the nation’s debt? Oh, wait….

If he were president we’d be getting a no strings attached increase right now.

Yep. If all you care about is results then Trump is 1000% better on the issue. From a moral/strategic perspective, Ds refused to defuse the bomb during the lame duck while they still had the trifecta. Both stupid and in on it.

1 Like

Yep, they didn’t want to diffuse it because they secretly love them some spending cuts for the poor.

Their in on itness and Republicans shamelessness on the issue means it’s always gonna be a crisis under D’s. This time the GOP might be crazy enough that the eDems don’t get the manageable cuts they want.

1 Like

I don’t think this is really true. Debt ceiling requires 60 votes in the Senate or a vote to nuke the filibuster which Manchin & Sinema were never doing. I’m sure the average D Senator would easily have voted to extend the debt ceiling.

Defaulting on our national debt because of the lolfilibuster is part of our openly corrupt/incompetent political establishment that has thoroughly discredited itself. And yes, agreed, Sinema and Manchin are the two most openly corrupt Ds we have.

But with an R president, the GOP raises it without conditions and the Dems always go along.

1 Like