The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

LOL at the “they’re not corrupt they’re just stupid” crowd.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

THE MASSIVE INVASION OF OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS UNPRECEDENTED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CRAZY!!!

ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY. WE’LL WIN ANYWAY, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

DeSanctimonious put off his announcement until June because his numbers are sooo BAD. He also got rid of his ridiculous “Exploratory Committee” because he didn’t like what they were telling him. MAGA!!!

1 Like

Lol, buddy you declined

Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case

By Maureen Chowdhury, Tori B. Powell and Mike Hayes, CNN

Updated 3:11 p.m. ET, May 9, 2023

What we’re covering

• JUST IN: A Manhattan federal jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in a luxury department store dressing room in the spring of 1996. The jury found him liable for battery in Carroll’s civil trial against him based on that sexual assault claim.

edit—-No on rape, yes on abuse

1 Like

5m lol. Got em?

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THIS WOMAN IS. THIS VERDICT IS A DISGRACE - A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!

I guess finally some consequences for Trump? A little surprised, tbh.

1 Like

well this will be tied up in appeals for years, it’s not like he’s gonna cut a check this afternoon

Yeah, he has to send out one extra fundraising e-mail to cover the costs, woe is him.

1 Like

I’m know lol, but he can’t pay for this with political fundraising without committing a felony iirc

1 Like