The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

lol

IMG_1390

3 Likes

This is really good, and a close cousin to my idea of asking him super simple factual questions like “what is Medicare” and “what is the social security retirement age” and “what’s Eric’s birthday?”

8 Likes

I thought Collins missed a golden opportunity to do this to him on abortion.

She kept asking if he’d sign a federal ban and he said it depends on the deal. They went in circles a few times. I’d have asked a different question. Two, actually.

1. So you’re saying it depends on the number of weeks after which the ban goes into effect? (If he says yes, you say, "So you would sign a federal ban.)

2. What kind of deal would you want, sir? You’re the former president running to be the next president, and you’re famous for writing The Art of the Deal. So what deal would you aim for? Six weeks? 12? 16?

He’s a master-dodger, deflector though, it doesn’t matter what you ask him. The correct move is to not give him oxygen in the first place, which… well fuck cnn.

I kinda wonder if this still true. Like if he just quietly ended up on ballot people likely like o he was president maybe things were better back then but if he constantly in the news maybe people remember why they didn’t re-elect him? I know usually any publicity is great but I kinda wonder if Trump is so far beyond that for it to even matter

Opinions about trump are set in stone and nothing he says or does will chang e them.

So you think Biden a lock to beat him again? I think some people may forget and heart grow fonder with time

1 Like

Biden’s been a complete fucking disaster

I honestly don’t think Biden even matters if it vs Trump. Will be another circus and Trump referendum if he running

1 Like

all you have to do is run ads 24/7 of him fumbling around his words, the “i will not seek a second term” soundbite, and then just some random buzzwords about the economy.

I think he exceeded expectations especially given
Sinema, Manchin, DiFi.

I’ll agree on some issues.

But he’s been AWFUL on immigration.

He exceeded the expectations of the 1% who pay attention.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)