The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I see your target of investigation and raise you an incoming indictment:

This says they flipped Meadows, though a followup tweet says Meadows’ lawyer denies this

:vince4:

But Her Emails!!!1!!!1one!!!

How reliable is The Independent?

I would not take that reporting seriously right now. I came across it in the afternoon and nobody else has confirmed it since. I’d give it 10% credence.

We have been doing the “x flipped, we got him” bullshit for literally 7 full years now

6 Likes

Yeah, it just seems unlikely to me that that level of granular detail about the inner workings of a federal grand jury gets leaked to, of all places, a British paper. Big “Going to be arrested but he grand Marshall of the Supreme Court” vibes.

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/NewtGingrich/statuses/110505064960603462
Congratulations to Newt Gingrich on his new book, “March to the Majority” — get your copy today!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

According to Ted Lasso, it’s the best. That said I actually think it’s a good source.

1 Like

Cry more bitch

IMG_7655

7 Likes
2 Likes

Isn’t this what Muller did? Got everyone to flip on Trump and then nothing happened.

2 Likes

Lol whatever poll showed his base was a statistical minority in the party was wildly incorrect. From what I’ve seen his base is like 70% of the GOP base at minimum. Thank Fox News for that.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe that was true in early 2016, but it definitely isn’t true now.

What Republican could beat Trump 1v1? I don’t think that person exists.

Seriously their propaganda network didn’t mention a single bad thing about the man for four years while he did all the dumb/bad things. Now his supporters think he was the second coming of Reagan anointed by god to lead America out of the woke darkness.

And I know that it was called super super early (and thus missed the reactionary wave that was coming) by @riverman but I really think this configuration of the GOP is in a political blind alley with no way out. They’re finished on a national level, and in very real trouble on the state level. The SC is literally melting its legitimacy (upon which all of its power rests) trying to apply the brakes on where we’re very obviously going now.

Also on climate change I’m getting very tired of people saying things like ‘at this rate the planet will be borderline unlivable by 2100’. We’re living in the last days of this rate because everyone of every social class is now living through 1-2 major climate change created events a year. We’re having downright apocalyptic weather somewhere pretty much all the time now. And these aren’t like the natural disasters we’re all used to, they’re bigger and happening with significantly more frequency and that trend is accelerating and will continue to accelerate for the rest of our lives.

Conservatives have a remarkable ability to care about things that directly impact them is what I’m saying. Old people and smoke inhalation aren’t a good mix I hear.

1 Like