The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Dude, they’re in the majority in the house right now. They’re the favorites to control the senate next year. They have trifectas in almost half the states.

I’m assuming we’re talking national as in Presidential elections, which I don’t 100% buy but you could make an argument that the average level of craziness of any future GOP nominee combined with the continuing slow demographic shift might have tipped things permanently.

Like a ton of people are like “oh just wait, if there’s officially a recession next year then Biden gets wafflecrushed” but I’m not convinced that people won’t come out in droves again to vote against Trump or whoever, regardless of economic conditions. Combine that with a handful of states having had razor thin margins already, while now adding in four more years of old dumb fucks dying and angry GenZ kids hitting voting age, and we might be surprised.

and their stooges in the courts

( truth (lol) | raw text )

And while all the talk pre-election was about gerrymandering, Rs won the aggregate popular vote in the 2022 House races by 2.8%:

Climate change isn’t going to cost Rs elections anymore than guns have.

Lie and deflect, meow chow, same as it ever was.

As an example of one talking point sure to come, climate change is no longer a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, it is the fault of the Chinese (and other countries Rs don’t like).

This is actually also how they created the myth of Reagan. Guy was a gigantic idiot like Trump, and is basically where most of the bad shit we’re currently dealing with in the US originated from.

That’s been true for a decade, the GOP is unsustainable on paper but in reality they’ve just mastered the art of minority rule and the Dems constantly break new grounds in political incompetence.

Republicans only have to dial it back a little bit on the anti-woke crusade and be the low taxes America First party to be competitive. To still proclaim the Tragic Death of the GOP in 2023 is bold. Their is no demographic shift coming to save us, neither ethnically nor age-wise.

2 Likes

Great segment, thanks Greg!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110499821135778823

Gerrymandering can also work by disheartening voters. Like even if I vote harder it won’t make any difference.

I am hoping the number you cited is good given the president’s party usually does poorly in the midterms and there was huge sustained inflation that hadn’t been seen in decades.

“WOLVES”

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You have your spin, Rs say our team overturned Roe a few months before the election and we still took the popular vote. Point is that the demise of the R party is wishful thinking.

Page 3: This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America. We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!

IMG_0633

7 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahhahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Loser.

2 Likes