The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

LOL INDICTAMENTS

There will be zero consequences, and he’ll probably be the next President, but it simply warms my heart that he is so mad DO NOT WRITE IN THE NEWSPAPER THAT I AM MAD.

I couldn’t remember how to do it.

IMG_0949

It’s slight, but there’s a chance this motherfucker sees the inside of a jail cell.

I’m rooting for a contempt charge from a judge who reaches a point where he/she has had enough, because he won’t be able to stop himself from caps tweeting for riots in the streets. Still probably a long shot but in play?

On the other hand, they brought this shit in Florida, that’s gotta be a tough jury pool.

I’m still hard “LOL nothing is going to happen to him”, but Trump seems very upset, so that makes me happy.

3 Likes

Ain’t nobody in the history of ever who found out they were indicted by the feds and were happy bout it.

Seems a bit more serious than the hush money case:

1 Like

“I think it’s starting to get obvious what’s going on here…” @CharlesHurt

( truth (lol) | raw text )

2 Likes

“This is a political attack job, look at the fact pattern over the last 7 years…” @SebGorka

1 Like

Ok watching some Hannity, so far it’s just Hillary + Hunter, reciting allegations as facts, but like everything else aside, do they remember that they ran DoJ for 4 years and could have investigated/indicted either of them?

Cry more, bitch.

They mad

lol they always say the quiet part out loud

1 Like

1 Like