The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

OMFG WE DID IT

Trump

IMG_1331

3 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

When do you think he’ll get to bed?

1 Like

To paraphrase the immortal words of the bards

NO

SLEEP

TIL BOOKING

4 Likes

I mean we’re all excited but thats a bit much…

Ohhhh

1 Like

Trump bot is awesome right now

I AM AN INNOCENT MAN

2 Likes

Pastor Robert Jeffress: “He is going to be the GOP Nominee…they know he will be the next President of the United States, and they know they can’t defeat him at the ballot box!”

1 Like

Imagine watching this much fox.

We live in interesting times.

1 Like

So this is essentially a meaningless metric in a midterm because of districts where there isn’t a competitive race running. There was no possible way to put a positive spin on the outcome for the GOP in either the 2018 or 2022 cycles. Both were disastrously bad and 2020 only had a few bright spots and ended in the Dems having a trifecta.

So we’ve got three straight massacres in a row on the back of them doing worse in suburbia and a surge in younger people voting and the GOP doing historically terrible with my generation.

A lot of you guys haven’t studied all that much history and it shows. Try not to forget that in 1929 prohibition was a constitutional amendment that had no real organized opposition and in 1932 it was pretty much over. Stuff lasts until it ends and when its time passes the transition is never as slow as the people anticipated. What’s slow is how long it takes for the transition to start.

But I 100% get being cynical. I was born in the mid 80’s which means I’ve lived my entire life in this political/economic cycle. To say that I have hope for the future seems crazy to me. But we’re definitely significantly closer to the end than we are to the beginning.

Since 2020 the cops have essentially carried out a nationwide work stoppage because the public wasn’t blowing them anymore, the GOP blew up abortion rights that had been accessible to boomer women during their prime reproductive years they were so old, and the main guy the GOP had earmarked as the leader of the future thought it was a good idea to declare on Mickey Mouse. Which is much funnier than it sounds when you add context because it’s a bit like a gerbil declaring war on a bear.

But I 100% get that it’s emotionally safer to think we’re all fucked. Hope is expensive when it doesn’t work out. Extremely expensive. It’s a price I’m willing to pay right now though.

3 Likes

seeing speculation that Florida will be obstruction with espionage or whatever charged in dc.

we got him

Hilariously I now very much want Trump to skate. The damage is already done to the rule of law because he wasn’t arrested immediately because of J6. Now his best/highest use on earth isn’t to be an object lesson on how doing coups is a bad personal risk decision it’s to lose to Joe Biden hopefully by a lot.

1 Like

:leolol:

3 Likes

STOP RESISTING