The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

“Two Systems of Justice—one for Donald Trump, and one for everybody else.” @greggjarrett

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Agreed.

That’s why it took so long

2 Likes

RICH, POWERFUL WHITE MEN FACING JUSTICE??? THE USA IS RUINED!

LOLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Alan Dershowitz: “Do you know how serious that is? When you have one (Biden) administration criminalizing the actions of the person (Trump) who threatens to un-do the administration…”

Your definition of “massacre” is very different than mine.

Back in my day, torturing a N-word to death for looking at a white woman was justice, not a crime. And now you want to call a little light treason a crime?

:vince2:

2 Likes

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110497204197508666
WOW — A MUST WATCH!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present your new Reality Winner.

2 Likes

Gorka still flaunting the largest head anyone’s ever seen.

“Our Country right now, is BROKEN!” @pambondi

“THIS IS INJUSTICE—THIS SHOULD NOT STAND!” @PeteHegseth

(image TRUTH)

“It is very obvious that this was a political hit by Biden and Garland to take out Trump for the 2024 election.” @mrddmia

Imagine being a juror in a Trump trial. You’re just a regular dude, trying to do your best when called upon to perform your civic duty, until psycho right-wingers looking for anything they can grasp find out you gave $26 to Bernie in 2016, start spreading conspiracy theories about you, and someone shows up to your house to murder your whole family because 4chan told them to.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

if they all vote to convict, they should write a book together, split the profits, and pay off enhanced security services for the rest of their lives, or just move to Scottland, they’ll look out for ya.

(image TRUTH)