The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

In case anyone was wondering, the odds of him drawing Cannon (cases are randomly assigned) were 4 percent.

How is this not a massive conflict of interest?

Don’t forget he made tapes admitting the crime too, Mittens!

She can just instruct the jury that what he meant was “This is secret information [therefore I am now declassifying it so you can legally] look, look at this.”

1 Like

So I’m hearing from friends that it is very strange that he would draw this judge. Like, the judges are assigned by the location they are filed. She sits in Ft. Pierce, so she shouldn’t be handling the case if it was filed in Miami. Unless they do things differently in criminal than for civil cases.

And also suppress all the evidence. And rule shit isn’t relevant that is. Most of those kinds of mid-trial evidentiary rulings are not appealable.

He also drew her in the lawsuit over this investigation. 0.16% to randomly get her twice in a row.

50/50 I guess. Either he gets her or he doesn’t.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Clay Higgins is calling for civil war from government accounts

Him getting indicted for this followed by Cannon getting the case is some real Lucy football shit. Ah well, maybe next time. Georgia here we come!

It’s going to be so bad when we learn that the DOJ wanted this judge because they were afraid of accusations of bias or some shit.

I remember I brought this up a few years ago and was laughed at!

There’s just no chance, zero chance, they get a conviction in front of her.

He shouldn’t even ask for a jury trial. He should ask for a bench trial. She’s a guaranteed acquittal.

lol law

We’re literally in the timeline where Cactus and company get to troll us forever because we were wrong and he faced consequences, but the consequences never even come? Cool!

I call riggage on the judge

Apparently he replaced McTrusty Face

Indictment is out. 38 total charges. MSW must have the vibe taped in place. MSNBC breathless though nearly dead Mrs Greenspan sips in an occasional “allegedly”.

Listening while at airport in India. Highly entertaining.

2 Likes

Just a few souvenirs? lol

1 Like

LMAO they have a timeline with photos of each time the boxes were moved… From the ballroom to the Lake Room to the storage room to… lolllll

The indictment is like and in this month it was moved here (picture) and then later in this month it was moved there (picture) and around this time the contents spilled and oh shit that’s highly classified and it’s just laying on the floor (picture).