The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Don’t you hate it when the guy you told to flood the security servers didn’t do his job right?

If he wins in 2024 after Cannon cooks it for him she is definitely getting nominated to SCOTUS.

There’s literally a picture of it in the indictment. Something something Joe Biden’s garage paper thin!

These are Five Eyes classified (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand).

2006 Jamie Gold has nothing on this guy. People who win multiple state lotteries have nothing on this guy. 96:4 against, and with that indictment, and you draw the most corrupt moron you appointed who already invented a bunch of bullshit to give you preferential treatment on the same fucking case…

All she’d need to do is delay the trial a few times because of the election, this is sickening.

“He’s also short but … yes of course it’s about his penis, that’s why we’re doing it,” says a source involved in the effort to get the former president to use the line of attack against DeSantis.

In the past several weeks, a handful of key political advisers and confidants have told Trump he should start using “Tiny D” as his principal DeSantis nickname, instead of only ones like “DeSanctimonious” or “DeSaster,” according to two sources with direct knowledge of the situation. One of these sources refers to it as the “small-dick PsyOp.”

According to two people familiar with the matter, some Trump campaign aides have encouraged outside allies and informal media surrogates to routinely use “Tiny D” in recent weeks, telling them it is by far the most effective moniker to mess with DeSantis and get in his head. “There is absolutely an effort underway to make the ‘Tiny Dick’ the nickname most linked to Ron,” one of the sources says.

2 Likes

You assume it was actually random.

2 Likes

I wasn’t the one who laughed at you was I? I guess it depends exactly what you said.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

Shameless. Clinton should sit this one out. Her ineptitude is what got us in this mess in the first place.

1 Like

You know what, maybe this is a Witch Hunt because my mental image of a Puritan from 1640 burning witches looks pretty much like:

And “Jack Smith” is a Witch Hunter’s name.

2 Likes

When tweeting through it is definitely working

“They are using these charges to go after their primary challenger,” John Yoo, Attorney, FoxNews.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Box on the floor which was opened (who opened it?) clearly shows there was no “documents,” but rather newspapers, personal pictures, etc. WITCH HUNT!