The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110515874132065720

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I know the judge is a bad draw, but I feel like Trump is going to be an absolute nightmare client. Every time he gets the chance to fuck something up he generally does. He just has the biggest luckbox on planet earth.

Strange! Everything about the boxes was so neat, orderly, and clean. Did the FBI tip over the one box the way they “staged” the papers on the floor during the raid of Mar-a-Lago, only to apologize after getting caught?

They all spied on my campaign, so nothing is beyond them!

I know we shouldn’t be shocked anymore by what he’s done, but holy shit this is breathtakingly shocking. None of it will matter when Cannon tanks the case of course so that she can get appointed to the Supreme Court.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey, when your crimes are already on tape, who cares if they go on Truth Social, too?

He’s confessing and it won’t even matter. Guys this judge is the end, better hope GA or DC works.

1 Like

Biden said he knew nothing about the Indictment of his number one rival, me. This is just like his statement that he knew nothing about who his son’s business partners were, which turned out to be a total lie!

(image TRUTH)

LOL literally anyone else would be going away for 10+ years, probably life

“What you’ve got is a WEAPONIZED Department of Justice, FBI, and CIA…we saw it from the time that he came down that escalator…” Judge Jeanine Pirro

Boxes stored on the White House sidewalk for all to see, prior to being moved down to Florida. Nothing to hide here. WITCH HUNT!

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110516388574951333
ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

This Case has nothing to do with the Espionage Act, it only has to do with the Presidential Records Act, and also the Clinton Socks Case. It is a SCAM!

But Biden didn’t report anything to the Government, he got caught!