The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

The FBI guy after me for the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, long before my Election as President, was just arrested for taking money from Russia, Russia, Russia. May he Rot In Hell!

1 Like

who the fuck does he think is reading this shit

It’s wild how he’s bitching about crimes he got away with years ago. Remember way back when he openly tried to rig the Georgia election and there were no consequences? Haven’t thought about that in ages.

The mouth breather cultists on Truth lap it up.

Us?

1 Like

Well yes for me, but that’s only because I can’t figure out how to ignore here.

Tap your icon next to the hamburger symbol in the top right > Bottom icon of head and shoulders > Preferences > Users

(Or was joke)

1 Like

It’s sort of in the news again, the grand jury dissolved just a couple of weeks ago and there’s a hearing today in GA about whether to publicly release the report. Maybe advisors are telling him to prepare for possible indictment. :harold:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/judge-mulls-release-of-grand-jury-report-into-trumps-georgia-election-subversion-bid

1 Like

this, plus the fact that he wants to make hay about biden’s document thing. any normal human would use the biden fiasco to take a “see, honest mistakes happen, it’s no big deal” and he’s going all the way in the opposite direction, it’s absolutely unhinged even for him.

1 Like

Despite the Fake News, which is out in full force, and our weaponized and corrupt legal system, the people get it!