The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Despite the Fake News, which is out in full force, and our weaponized and corrupt legal system, the people get it!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Trump ditching Truth Social to go back to Twitter would be absolutely amazing.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109745432163272484

Mike Pence is an innocent man. He never did anything knowingly dishonest in his life. Leave him alone!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/24/politics/fulton-county-trump-grand-jury-hearing/index.html

Seeing some hopium that charges are coming because they didn’t release their report or whatever

I think he’s getting charged. Whether he ever actually faces a consequence though? I remain skeptical.

kinda surprised that trump isn’t throwing pence under the bus

in any objective evaluation this is the correct outcome but I can easily see the DOJ just passing on doing anything so they don’t “look political” when they don’t charge biden

1 Like

It’s not the DOJ. It’s the Fulton county Georgia DA. It’s state charges. I think she’s charging him. I don’t think she’s a coward. We will see I guess.

2 Likes

Despite the Fake News, which is out in full force, and our weaponized and corrupt legal system, the people get it!

wait what? you tried to literally have him lynched

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Yea, for being too honest. Honesty is a crime worthy of death in Trump world.

he was never knowingly dishonest!

I hope they actually do not indict him. It will be a circus, he is likely going to get away with it, and then forever more he will be EXONERATED for crimes he very obviously did do.

1 Like

It’s total BS but if the charges came from DOJ it would be actually bad for Trump. But the Fulton County charges can so easily be spun to his political advantage via naked racism. And it’s not like there will ever even be a trial, he will have bullshit motions and appeals to the motions to the Supreme Court and back until he dies.