The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Oh lordy there are tapes and there are tapes

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1673505757264850944?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Lol absolutely hilarious that he goes out of the way to say it wasn’t declassified

2 Likes

It’s so stupid, they’ll probably be able to successfully argue it’s a deep fake.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Leak came from his camp for sure. Evidence was just turned over

1 Like

The tape doesn’t need to be a deep fake if it’s actually an exoneration!

2 Likes

“I could have declassified this but I didn’t, now it’s a bit of a problem.”

TOTAL EXONERATION BABY!

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

NEW POLL: TRUMP 69, DeSanctimonious 16, Pence 4, Scott 3. Also beating Biden by 7. Thank you!!!

3.bp.blogspot.com_-jyoe3mbhcxo_ualirp8lwbi_aaaaaaaad1o_diyeu3vaerc_s640_now-is-the-time-to-be-upset

4 Likes

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

2 Likes

1 Like

I know I’m an idiot, but I guess I’m sort of surprised he was literally shuffling random papers around chit chatting with random staffers and found an extremely sensitive plan to launch a military attack against Iran that he lifted and just waves it around using it as a prop to talk shit about one of his appointees. I mean, that seems like treason. Stupid, arrogant, clueless treason, but still. Jesus. I guess we got him, lulz.

All of us here today are on a mission to liberate our nation from a corrupt Washington swamp that’s destroying America…There’s no better example than the most corrupt president in the history of our Country—Joe Biden!