The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

naked, even

“LEAKS ABOUND IN TRUMP DOCUMENTS CASE”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

the military’s top brass has a war plan for every situation. miley shows some report about what attacking iran would most likely look like, and trump sits there in shock thinking, “holy shit, this guy is telling me to attack iran, and this is his plan for it. this is nuts. i need to safeguard this document, this is proof these guys have all lost it.”

2 Likes

Again, just after the evidence was released to your camp bud. They got the indictment pretty much done without any press. The leaks are coming from you

trump (a potential future phone call in his imagination): well well well mr miley, it seems i need a favor from you, and you’re gonna do it. otherwise i release this report detailing the military’s plans to attack iran.

miley: b-b-but, you couldn’t have that… it’s classified!

trump: yeah well if you don’t want the world knowing you spent your time as a general strategizing war, you’ll do as i say

miley: nooooooooo

4 Likes

Great job by Republican Congressman Jerry Carl of Alabama - on Maria Bartiromo this morning. Talking about economy, plus. He gets it!!!

1 Like

1 Like

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led (former Chief of Staff) John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,”

:face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

i mean i just laughed?

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)