The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/KariLake/statuses/110725877290321296
Thanks Kari!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110727672589197833
DeSanctus: A Very Unappreciative Guy! Now his poll numbers are CRASHING!

Way ahead of Biden and all Republicans in the polls. Thank you!

IF I’M BEING PROSECUTED OVER DOCUMENTS, AND I SHOULDN’T BE IN THAT I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, WHY IS JOE BIDEN NOT BEING PROSECUTED??? HE WAS EGREGIOUS!

This is partially a poor media outlet choice

but an interesting story nonetheless:

Mr. Vought and Mr. McEntee are involved in Project 2025, a $22 million presidential transition operation that is preparing policies, personnel lists and transition plans to recommend to any Republican who may win the 2024 election. The transition project, the scale of which is unprecedented in conservative politics, is led by the Heritage Foundation, a think tank that has shaped the personnel and policies of Republican administrations since the Reagan presidency.

On top of all this, they want to assert more control over federal agencies (including possibly the Federal Reserve) and civil service employees and leave it up to Congress and courts to try to stop them.

The GOP should actually want to do the opposite, strengthen the legislature and weaken the executive, given their success in gerrymandering.

Of course trump isn’t a team player nor a long term strategic thinker

Of all the things people are worried about, worrying about Donald Trump in his current form beating Joe Biden in an election with a soft landing economy is laughable. That guy is finished. Every time he actually has a camera on him for more than at most a couple of minutes leads to him shitting his pants… because he’s old and just doesn’t have what he had in 2016 or even in 2020.

Also the people who hate him, and it’s a lot of people, really really hate him. 2020 Trump turned it up to an 11 and went absolutely all in and drove a ton of people to the polls to vote for him… And then grifted them as hard as he could ever since.

I don’t think he has any chance of delivering as many voters on election day 2024 as he did in 2020. The people who hate him will still show up, and the GOP has done nothing but stuff that would boost the other sides voter turnout since 2020.

These fucking people blew up RvW and student loan relief lol. They’re cartoon villain evil in an unsubtle way neurotypicals can easily understand.

Look how much sharper he was in 2016:

1 Like

I always wondered who was behind the SSC gimmick on UP.

1 Like

Wait, who are we talking about again?

2 Likes

yeah it’s night and day, every time some derpface says something about biden being senile you have to show them this (not that it makes any difference).

biden stumbles a lot but he’s basically always been that way, there’s really nothing even close to the decline that trump has shown

Yeah I think Joe has lost a step for sure since back when he ended Rudy’s career with a single quip… but he’s pretty sharp for a guy his age (which is, to be clear, pretty impaired vs a similarly talented younger version of the same person). Trump meanwhile has not aged well at all since leaving office and seems like a huuuuuge mess.

He barely pulled it out in 2016. A lot has happened since then and he’s going to be a distracted lesser version of 2016 Trump for the 2024 campaign.

checkmate libtards

I think it’s a great plan. Strengthen the executive when you have it knowing full well that if the Ds somehow manage to get it back SCOTUS will reliably strike down anything they try no matter what.

1 Like

Who got second?

If Trump wins this one there will never be another democratic president again anyway.

1 Like

Holy shit for a minute there I got really worried that this was a Riverman post and that we were therefore all fucked.

Feel like this deserves a serious response about why you’re greatly underestimating Trump’s 2024 chances. (I think they’re probably under 50%, but they’re substantially above the 0% that you’re proposing.)

I wouldn’t be so quick to spike the football on “soft landing economy”. First off, the election is 16 months from now and a lot could happen. Secondly, inflation has hammered a lot of people. I’m not saying that it’s Biden’s fault, but I would say that there are a lot of people in a financially worse position than they were in January 2021.

They’re still going to vote for him.

I thought this in 2020 vs 2016, and then 11 million more people voted for him.

And yet they took the house in 2022. They might give that back, but they’re probably taking the senate in exchange.

Don’t know if this is a hot take or not, but I don’t think student loan relief moves the needle at all. I’ll agree that the abortion stuff does, and without it, I think the results in 2022 are much different.

And barely lost in 2020.

2 Likes

I think what many people miss is that yes, Trump is more unpopular than he was in 2020, but Biden is also more unpopular than he was in 2020.. Just look at this fucking forum for evidence of that fact. I don’t mean that as a knock on this forum either, we’re a microcosm of what’s happening everywhere. Look at @commonWealth, a guy who was knocking on doors for Biden in 2020. Biden’s gotta win people like him back before 2024 or we’re all fucked.