The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Every centrist dipshit is going to go balls to the wall to prevent that. Locking up people who break the law? That’s what Banana Republics do!

It could be the year 2475 and presidential elections have ceased to exist for hundreds of years and Trump still isn’t going to jail because it’s too close to an election.

3 Likes

I can see the arguments either way, let’s say was going to be 3 months before general election I think locking up Trump is a problematic look to the world even if right thing to do. Biden just gotta go full dark Brandon, win and then lock him up at that point imo

LOL his GOP poll numbers go up with every new indictment, he’s going to be the nominee.

2 Likes

willing to take action against this

MAGA Republicans who did the fake electors thing catching felony charges.

Boomers gonna Boomer

4 Likes

I’m never betting on this lol. This is wild wild speculation and hot takes territory. It probably won’t happen.

But I also know the establishment wing of the GOP wants him dead lol. There’s some weird shit going on around Trump that we honestly don’t know enough about to handicap. How this all really works is pretty damn random.

2 Likes

Sad, but true.

The charges were brought against former state Republican Party co-chairwoman Meshawn Maddock and 15 others for submitting official-looking paperwork to the federal government asserting they were casting the state’s electoral votes for Donald Trump.

:sickos:

2 Likes

It is only problematic if you believe the bullshit the right is putting out about what is going on.

1 Like

Hes still going to win the republican primary.

Yeah I’m not sure how that plays out. What happens when he eats a conviction and then wins the nomination anyway?

absolutely nothing

Then he’s probably about 30% to win the presidency.

It’s foxnews which surprisingly is a high quality pollster. Man, I honestly don’t know who to root for. I think Desantis probably doesn’t literally end democracy, so I guess gun to my head, I’d rather he be the nominee?

Join me tonight in IOWA for a Town Hall with Sean Hannity at 9:00 PM EASTERN on Fox News…

( truth (lol) | raw text )

lol Trump has Israeli artifacts that were loaned to the US at Mar-a-Lago and he’s not giving them back

You’re not getting those back, guys!

“The Jews gave these to me.”

Made a small update to thread title to remove gendered slur.

4 Likes