The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

DeSanctus didn’t speak truthfully to Bret Baier about Fauci!

MUST WATCH: DeSantis EXPOSED as MASSIVE COVID HYPOCRITE, repeatedly praised Fauci and his policies during the pandemic.

Oh yeah that’s better. Hit him for too many deaths and hit him for praising the vax

How fucking stupid are trump supporters

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

THE SECURITY TAPES BEING DELETED WAS A MADE UP LIE BY DERANGED JACK SMITH! ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

How long until Trump implies that Meatball Ron’s wife wants to fuck him?

And speaking of, has anyone seen Melania

Also, why are they putting out another Fake Indictment the day after the Crooked Joe Biden SCANDAL, one of the biggest in American history, broke out in the Halls of Congress??? A Nation In Decline!

step 1: fire the attorney general the night after the midterm election because firing him before the midterms would reveal you’re a corrupt president and people would vote for more dems

step 2: install a horrible corrupt stupid fat man as a new attorney general after hearing his opinions that the special counsel investigation should be shut down immediately and stop looking for crimes the president has done ASAP

step 3: ag buries the investigation because it’s his legal opinion that a sitting president simply cannot be charged with any crime, therefore investigating one is dividing by zero.

step 4: “if i did anything wrong, i would have been charged years ago! so this must be 100% meritless”

2 Likes

WE GOT HIM

(image TRUTH)

I just want to remind everyone on this momentous day:

Fuck Mueller

9 Likes