The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1686498410080116736

1 Like

Man, this is like the polar opposite of Cannon. I really hope this judge doesn’t recuse for some bullshit reason or other:

No chance she recuses. Or accommodates his bullshit delays.

Jack Smith isn’t fucking around. A+ move bringing the Florida case first. DC jury, Obama judge, devastating facts, I’m actually somewhat optimistic for the first time in memory. Paging narrator.

The first trial to go is probably going to be the Manhattan one which… Yeah, yeah I know it’s not the sexiest of the cases, but it’s legally sufficient and it’s a Manhattan jury. I think he’s a convicted felon by April of next year. Then one of the federal cases is going.

Like sure. Maybe he gets elected anyway. But 4! criminal trials through the height of election season definitely isn’t good for him. Not to mention he is guaranteed to lash out in incredibly unpopular ways. Oh, and abortion.

And we still will probably lose the senate.

:harold:

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

“Now, we have to finish it?”

The fuck? Really glad to be living in Cali right now.

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

So I’ve seen conspirators as:

1. Giuliani
  2. John Eastman
  3. Sidney Powell
  4. Jeffrey Clark
    Nothing for 5 or 6 yet

so like an entire pandemic happened in between all of this and I’m most of the way through the indictment document, but remind me, were these fraudulent electors previously known about? I know we knew about their batshit legal theory that led to all of this, but I honestly don’t recall them going to the lengths they did to plant fraudulent electors in all these states. especially LOL new mexico, which wasn’t even contested in court.

It seems like the stupidest scheme ever. none of this is particularly shocking so far, except 81) is very chilling:

WaPo says #5 is…

1 Like

#6 better be Ginni Thomas. I need this.

he wins and pardons himself

Yeah, we knew, it just seemed funny/silly at the time. I remember seeing a video of alternate electors in some state trying to get into the statehouse and not being allowed to by the police. The missing piece of it was that all these things were being planned by the Trump campaign.

1 Like