The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

He can only pardon himself for 2 of them.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, but #6 sure does read on what Ginni Thomas was up to on Jan 6.

1 Like

Could she really be classified as a campaign advisor, though?

No, but the indictment says “political consultant,” not “campaign advisor,” right? Ginni runs a political consulting firm!

lolginni

Jason Miller imo.

Tough scene for the “wasn’t actually trying to retain power” crew.

3 Likes

lmao

When things are definitely going well:

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1686554657504583680?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Using “first amendment rights” to justify any crime that doesn’t involve physically touching someone is so rustling to me

1 Like

Senator Tom Cotton: “These are all constitutionally protected activities in which former President Trump engaged, political activities and free speech protected by the First Amendment.”

1 Like

STOP RESISTING JUST COMPLY

1 Like

Rep. Mike Waltz: “This is a very dangerous time in our history…I think this is a weaponization of post election speech…”

Mike Davis: “This is clearly Democrat lawfare against President Trump to take him out as a presidential candidate because they fear they can’t beat him in November 2024.”

Stephen Miller: “They are criminalizing free speech, they are criminalizing resistance of the deep state, they are criminalizing questioning of an election result…free speech will not survive if this indictment succeeds.”

Gregg Jarrett: “This is a junk indictment, and it is politically motivated.”

“This is a political persecution…the American people see through all of this…”

Well the talking points have been disseminated

1 Like

The dumb thing is I wish it was politically motivated. But it’s not.

Just fell into the timing because Garland is a weak old man

1 Like

This indictment could have dropped any day and the timing would have the MAGAs whining about it being politically motivated.

3 Likes