The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Tossed it to some nevertrumper Republican, now one of the anchors is telling us how brave an patriotic Mike Pence was.

Update: now we get to hear Trump live! Very smart thing to do!

and here. we. go

Up next, an interview with Mike Pence’s chief of staff!

I’m bailing, this is nuts.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

It is truly amazing how right wingers are terrified of cities that are almost unbelievably safe, they live their whole life being angry and afraid, has to be so miserable.

3 Likes

They’re at most ghost stories. Like, they’re not actually living in fear. They just tell stories to justify the hatred of the people there.

Lol anyone who watches CNN and noted POS Collins

She broke my crush after she revealed her true colors and I’ll never forgive her.

https://twitter.com/drvolts/status/1687168551860457472?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

8 Likes

it’s because of “the blacks”. nothing scares or pisses these people off worse.

it’s not just right wingers. certain types of lefties love to pretend to be for affordable housing and development of more apartment-style zoning etc., but the moment it comes within 3 square miles of their neighborhood it dawns on them who they may have to suffer to live next to and they suddenly get VERY concerned about CRIME and TRAFFIC.

When was that?

2 Likes

Look, he’s not wrong about DC being dirty and falling apart. They can’t even get their Metro escalators to function half the time.

CNN was bought by a billionaire neo-Nazi. Did you miss the memo?

I basically never watch CNN since I cut the cord a decade ago, it’s never even on in the gym where I sometimes see MSNBC or Fox. Easy to forget how garbage CNN is.

Who is the audience for Alberto Gonzales’s legal analysis? The right has disowned the W administration, no one to the left of George Will is a fan. He objectively lied his ass off to the American people about waterboarding, what is the justification of putting him on CNN in terms of either attracting viewers or doing journalism?

The trump thing she hosted this year

Why is it that Fox & Friends refuses to put up all of the polls where I am beating Biden, and DeSanctimonious is getting clobbered? He’s also down to me by 40 plus points, and not coming back. No wonder their ratings are way down!!!

Biden & Garland file bogus cases against me so it becomes difficult for me to campaign. Nothing like this has every happened before. Must be Unconstitutional? BUT SOMEHOW, WE WILL WIN IT ALL!!!

I think the GA indictment is coming today.

They’re closing roads in front of the county offices starting Monday, so early next week might be a better guess?

1 Like