The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/WesleyHuntTX/statuses/110809186874331887

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

My favorite discrepancy is between their imagined version of California and the real thing. It’s expensive to live there for a reason!

My least favorite discrepancy is their imagined version of Biden (and other standard Dems) and the real thing.

4 Likes

I gotta know more about this

Here’s what I can find:

https://thehill.com/homenews/ap/ap-politics/ap-trumps-early-work-to-set-rules-for-nominating-contest-notches-big-win-in-delegate-rich-california/

The previous system, from what I can find, was that each congressional district awards 3 delegates on a winner-take-all basis, so changing that to two delegates for first place and one for second place is definitely a less frontrunner-friendly move. I don’t really know why they would do that? It’s not like the CA GOP is unfriendly to Trump types.

Anyway, the system they settled on is ultimately much more friendly to Trump, as it makes all 169 delegates winner-take-all if a candidate gets >50% of the vote.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

“Donald Trump is not only trouncing in the GOP Primary by 37 points in a NYT poll…but he is obviously clearly the best choice here to go against Joe Biden…” Garrett Ventry

“Every time there’s something more devastatingly damaging that happens in the criminal probe of the Biden Crime Family, you have another shoe drop with one of these indictments against Donald Trump.” Charlie Hurt

“Attempting” to arrest. My man. You already there.

WELCOME TO THE FRAUD SQUAD!

1 Like

IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!

I mean, doesn’t the Secret Service almost have to investigate that? Lol obviously it’s not a death threat but it could be read as such.

1 Like