The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Ah, yes, we only prosecute former heads of state in third world countries. Third world countries like (checks notes):

1. France;
  2. Italy;
  3. Israel;
  4. South Korea;
  5. Taiwan;
  6. Brazil;

Such Third World Countries!

kinda surprised he didn’t spell it TRIPPLED

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110833024321227364
ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Where is this info from? I just bought bacon this weekend and noticed basically zero price difference.

Instead of all caps, he should try rainbow text next time.

Obvious cherry-picking of course but not completely made up:

Wholesale prices for pork belly, which is used to make bacon, have nearly tripledsince June, hitting their highest level in the past 12 months.

Animal-welfare laws in California are, at least in part, behind the surge. New rules, which went into effect on July 1 with the passage of the state’s Proposition 12, require farmers to give pigs at least 24 square feet in their pens if the meat is going to be sold in the state. The Wall Street Journal notesthat about 15% of U.S. pork consumption occurs in California.

Regular seasonal increases are also playing a part in the rise.

Here’s the good news for people who can’t get enough of the glorious, salty treat: So far, the rise in wholesale prices hasn’t been passed along to consumers.

(For me this was paywalled on desktop but not on mobile :man_shrugging:)

lol

1 Like

ah yes the “getting us out of afghanistan was bad, actually, military families would have preferred to keep their kids over in afghanistan forever and oh btw remember that time I negotiated with the taliban” plan, hoo boy they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel

3 Likes

Ah yes, Gold Star families. They must be listened to and respected at all times, right Donnie?

Russia and China would not be putting ships dangerously off the coast of Alaska if I were President- NO WAY, NO HOW!!! No respect for Biden.

1 Like

trump had to fire like four attorneys general because they refused to do obvious crimes for him. three years later tens of millions of people are like, “joe biden has politicized the doj in a way never before seen and is destroying our nation”

1 Like

my mind is racing on this question too. was it a waiter? did trump look at the bill for his double bacon cheeseburger and notice a 10 cent difference and then ask about the difference? is he meeting with hog farmer donors? bacon buyers? who buys bacon?

maybe it’s simpler to start from the perspective of: what does everybody of voting age in america like? bacon, of course. so joe biden is taking away your bacon, folks. bing bang boom truth it out there, see if it sticks

2 Likes

I think it’s because of the whole CA ethical pork thing, they were predicting a complete collapse of the pork market that never really happened, but these people never let facts get in the way of their
feelings

2 Likes

one thing I think trump’s particularly good at in a way desantis tries to copy but does terribly is that trump always seems to have his finger right on the pulse of the right wing moron grievance machine

1 Like

I had forgotten that fuckhead was still in congress.

He was out for a term or two because the district he used to be in turned more blue. He moved to an inland district. It probably overlaps with the district @skydiver8 was trying to get the young dem elected to the state legislature.