The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

There are universe’s in which Ramaswamy gets the nomination. Not 11 percent, no, but if Trump dropped dead of a heart attack tomorrow?

Sounds like they’re still subpoena’ing witnesses, so maybe they are furhter behind then thought.

How would that differ from his regularly-scheduled whining on Truth Social?

I would expect more Georgia specific whining.

I don’t think those universes exist. Who’s his constituency? I don’t see the racist white people picking him, and I don’t see the establishment types picking him. He’s got some tech bros and such, but they can’t carry him across the line.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

If I had to guess, Ramaswamy’s “constituency” is mostly late 20s early 30s dorkweb acolytes. I would be surprised if the male share of his support is lower than 80%.

1 Like

I would buy Christie for 0.03, seems like a viable replacement if Trump dies.

Great Polls just out. Leading by 40, 50, and even 60 Points. Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina VERY Strong. Leading Biden Big! DeSanctimonious is CRASHING! Perhaps Party should come together???

I agree. I also think he has the best chance to beat Trump. I also don’t think DeSantis is drawing dead. But I think Christie can get all the establishment votes and portray himself as tough/strongman enough and bully back against Trump enough to hold together some of Trump’s base if Trump is out.

1 Like

In New Hampshire now. Getting ready to speak!

Dead Trump still wins

why is TRUMP so mad about getting indicted if it’s so good for him

Actual Republicans HATE Christie. The GOP “establishment” is like 5% of the party.

If Trump croaks or there is a real not Trump movement, it could be someone who isn’t even a candidate right now. Scott/Haley not totally impossible. Desantis is toast.

1 Like

Cannon is a dumpster fire. It’s the DC case or bust.

https://twitter.com/aweissmann_/status/1689015437952950272?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

When things are definitely going great

2 Likes

Libs standing idly by as Trump creates discourse over whether the DC judge is in the tank against him, meanwhile Cannon is in the tank for him and not a peep.

What a bunch of losers.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1689028591827169280?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Guess the judge is going to sue him too?