The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

went to look this one up and it’s nothing about trump at all. he basically did what multiple trump campaign members did

A former senior F.B.I. official is in talks to resolve criminal charges in two separate indictments, including entering a possible guilty plea as early as next week in a case involving accusations that he worked for a Russian oligarch, according to a public filing and statements by his lawyer in court.

Charles F. McGonigal, who retired in 2018 as the counterintelligence chief in the F.B.I.’s New York field office, one of the agency’s most sensitive posts, has been accused by federal prosecutors in New York of violating U.S. sanctions, money laundering and conspiracy in connection with Oleg Deripaska, an oligarch once seen as close to Russian President Vladimir V. Putin.

Mr. McGonigal was also charged by federal prosecutors in Washington with concealing his relationship with a businessman who paid him $225,000, as well misleading the F.B.I. about his contacts with foreign nationals and foreign travel, creating a conflict of interest with his official duties.

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

He’s still got a little of that 2016 fastball

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1688990628976398337

1 Like

Wat?

Mashing buttons

Feels like he a Pokémon or street fighter or something

1 Like

Fat pig say what

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/JackPosobiec/statuses/110855562709479876
A MUST WATCH!

1 Like

Big if true!

I reject the notion that Cheese Bro is a real person.

THE JANUARY 6 UNSELECT COMMITTEE EXTINGUISHED AND DESTROYED ALL “EVIDENCE” & RECORDS. CRIMINALS!

I’ll bite. Wtf is he talking about

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

It’ll never cease to amaze me how his followers fall for this shit constantly. Every single thing he has ever done and ever will do is the STRONGEST AND SAFEST AND BEST AND MOST AMAZING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, and every single thing his opponents have ever done or ever will do are the WORST EVER AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING!

Without fail, on very issue.

1 Like