The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

His lawyers have subpoena power during discovery and they’re planning on using it to re-re-re-litigate the 2020 election and Trump’s supporters believe that this is the OPPORTUNITY he’s been waiting for to prove that he actually won by sharing his FULL evidence for the first time to stick it to the DEEP STATE and prove that DONALD J. TRUMP is the true and GLORIOUS president of THESE United States.

Meanwhile, Republicans disbanded the Select Committee looking into the TOTALLY PEACEFUL AND PATRIOTIC January 6 “rally” when they took the House, and they’re using that to accuse the COMMUNISTS AND HATERS of destroying documents pertinent to the FRAUDULENT INVESTIGATION. Now everyone’s FAVORITE president gets to SUBPOENA them and prove that they are in on the DEEP STATE conspiracy to frame the GREATEST president in the history of the GALAXY!

3 Likes

So it’s as dumb as I thought it was.

I’ve improved my mental health by not ever investigating what the fuck they’re talking about, it’s literally always stupider than you could possibly imagine.

3 Likes

it’s become funny to me now more than angering

It’s some of the dumbest shit ever.

https://twitter.com/Angry_Staffer/status/1689318352882212876

1 Like

What crime can you commit on twitter? Seems unlikely Donnie was coup plotting in the DMs but who knows!

That would be the Trumpiest thing ever though.

Gotta be at least a 10% chance of that I’d think.

2 Likes

Is the bot down? Trump ranted on Truth about the Twitter subpoena. Someone doesn’t like Jack Smith being all up in those DMs.

1 Like

Over. Way over.

And the filings also initially argued that Trump would be likely to flee prosecution if he knew they had access to the Twitter account.

For the first time non-ironically, it seems like…

4a08ff9d3f956dd814fc8ee1cfaac592

Dude might be going down for real, like smoking gun in the DMs, you think Richard Nixon’s tapes were silly, hold my fucking beer!

yea there’s probably proud boy comms going on in those dm’s, I’d bet anything

1 Like

You hate to see it!

1 Like

Yep my thoughts exactly. Or coordinating with Senators/Congresspeople.

1 Like

It’s probably way more boring. They probably just needed the original tweets in a legally admissible format, and the only way to do that is to get them produced directly from twitter, and then call a twitter custodian of records to authenticate them as a witness.

He seems mad.

This judge needs to stop this shit on Friday. Literally any other person in America would have their bail revoked for this.

Inclined to agree except Elon withheld the info, which makes no sense if it’s just publicly available tweets.

There’s a very real issue at play here which is billionaires legitimately having zero fear of the federal government. They cheat on taxes and defy law enforcement with no consequence. The only way to stop it is putting them in actual jail.

1 Like

Did Elon withhold the info or did he fire the entire legal/compliance department of a gigantic multinational corporation resulting in a fuckup? The latter seems more likely to me.

2 Likes