The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

The most shocking part of today’s news is that they were apparently successful in breaching the voting machines.

I mean, the common thread for the entire Trump campaign (and administration) is gross incompetence. These bozos accidentally held a press conference at a landscaping company.

I have no idea what level of security these machines had, but the campaign having access to hackers that were able to get the job done is impressive!

I don’t think it was hackers, I think they had a local election official give them the data.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s pretty misleading to characterize it as “pro-Trump operatives gained unauthorized access to voting systems” and a “breach” implied hacking to me.

But it makes more sense because you don’t need any technical lockpicking skills if somebody just holds the door open for you.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Not convinced this will actually affect Trump himself, but yeah some people sound like they are mega-fucked here.

It may not affect him personally from a legal standpoint but it’s a really good talking point for the political narrative.

“It WaS jUsT a PhOnE cAlL, tHiS iS a PolItIcAl WiTcH hUnT.”

“They breached voting systems bro, fuck off.”

1 Like

Agreed but Dems should just hammer this talking point, it’s a good one. For once, make the Republicans explain in intricate detail how it wasn’t actually a breached system. Then after they try some convoluted explanation, say “Simple yes or no questions: did they get voting data and did they have the legal right to access it?”

Pin them down on that, claim victory, and ask if they are seriously going to nominate a guy on trial for breaching election systems in the greatest democracy the world.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

Lol, always be grifting.

(image TRUTH)

Sounds like Trump’s already trying to get out in front of this, saying things like “We have allies and friends everywhere, who knows or keeps track of what they’ll try to do.”

Hopefully there’s enough records of Trump staffers and lawyers on this that it can be incontrovertibly tied to Trump himself.

And yeah, how much blows back on him remains to be seen…. But there are some Coffee County elections officials that appear to be turbo-fucked.

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110884201569646498

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

A great day at Trump Bedminster!

IMG_1072

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1690835230444113923?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg