The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

We need a shocked pikachu reacc

2 Likes

bruh

:shocked_pika:

edit: oh you prob mean reaction emoji

1 Like

Yeah

I’d also take a Morgan freeman this reaction because I’m using up my Vinces for good points, don’t need the bouncy cat.

Im so uncool I don’t know what the bouncy cat means. Pikachu to replace cat gets a :+1:from me.

1 Like

is there a hard limit on the number of reac emojis we can have

I don’t think there is, we’ll find out when we hit it.

I can’t believe the shade on :catjam: tho, it’s beautiful!

Not shade—I use when I’m nodding in agreement.

I’m not sure where the cat comes from, but most people know it from this:

( truth (lol) | raw text )

The following TRUTH is a quote by highly partisan Judge Tanya Chutkan, angrily sentencing a J-6er in October of 2022. She obviously wants me behind bars. VERY BIASED & UNFAIR!

I think I’ve been using the cat for laughing hysterically, but nodding vigorously makes more sense.

I use it when I’m vibing with a post (usually in agreement, so in that respect I think it serves the same purpose as image) but it additionally is perfect in any music thread when someone posts a BANGER.

:catjam:

is there just a settings area where you can add an extra reaction and it takes care of everything, or have you coded this up yourselves?

Yeah it’s basically just a settings change. :shocked_pika: now lives.

1 Like

You all think this part of some conscious lawbro strategy to claim he genuinely believed elections was stolen or this just bugs natural musings?

Part of his strategy is the idea that it wasn’t tampering if he really, really believed there was fraud. A version of it isn’t lying if you believe what you’re saying is true, or something. We’ll see how long that lasts.