The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Some version of this was always going to happen though. Educated, diverse people leaving uneducated whites behind was always going to spark a race-based furor.

Throwing all of the J6 rioters under the bus and calling them FBI stooges was a smart idea. gl getting any of those guys to come out and fight for you again.

@bestof

2 Likes

Lol, an attorney got through to him and convinced him how much of a bad idea that was?

This is fantastic. Even if he magically isn’t convicted, the trials are going to completely derail his campaign schedule. gl being his age with a volunteer staff of bottom-of-the-barrel alcoholics trying to run a national presidential campaign while also juggling all of these legal issues.

Tough Break for Hilton Gardening Supplies, hope they recover.

5 Likes

this sounds like the people saying he couldnt possibly win in 2016 because his ground game was nonexistent and the campaign was terribly run

He barely won in 2016 and now he doesn’t even have guys like Lewandowski or Cohen on his team anymore, though. It’s straight up Laura Loomer-grade clowns and online Nazis. He can’t even do a press conference right now let alone a rally.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I “canned” him. I told him to “Hold On To His Fani”!!! But that fat”ass” won’t stop crying all over Fox.

2 Likes

Wen banned from using social media? This is tiresome.

Will be interviewed today by the Great Larry Kudlow on Fox Business, at 4 PM Eastern. I think everybody will find it fascinating—Great Chemistry!

(image TRUTH)

There is zero appetite for this from actual Republican voters, though.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)