The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

$10% Robert Peters

???

1 Like

WAKE UP!!!

It’s the pseudonym the Biden Crime Family used to get the BiG gUy his money.

It’s a money bag—$.

10% is his cut.

3 Likes

lol how pissed is Ben Garrison that Trump doesn’t retruth his cartoons?

Think this dude’s down for a little bet on the popular vote? :thinking:

(video TRUTH)

This “stollen” stuff has to be deliberate at this point right?

Apparently not because reposted and fixed

I guess not! That got corrected pretty quickly.

Ponied…

As I suspected:

The high view count doesn’t actually mean that people watched the 46 minute-long interview—or even part of it—as it only refers to the number of views the post got, meaning the number of users logged into X who simply saw the tweet on any platform, regardless of whether they follow Carlson.

X used to make the number of video views public, but appeared to get rid of that feature in May—and even then, it referred to the number of people who watched at least two seconds of a video with at least 50% of the video player in view, rather than the whole video.

:leolol:

Also Henry Sayler mentioned above who died 4 months after getting the vaccine was vaccinated on his 100th birthday.

#DiedSuddenly

1 Like

Rudy pushing the “if this can happen to ME it can happen to YOU” baloney, is this actually resonating with anyone who doesn’t already have the brainworms? How many regular joe undecideds are at home seeing this and thinking “yeah! I could VERY EASILY end up in a secret meeting with trump and accidentally plan a coup! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA?!?”

1 Like

YOU TOO might have to sell your upper east side co-op to fund your legal defense!

Anyone got a good Trump arrest related team name for bar trivia tonight?

Lock him up

1 Like

Mugs N Shots

1 Like

Fulton County Jailbirds
Rekt Like Rudy
D Block Donnie
Book 'Em, Fani

1 Like