The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

https://x.com/sarahnlynch/status/1694804710375481511?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

IMG_1774

2 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

He’s getting it all out of his system now since he knows he’ll have to go completely silent after he’s out on bail!

Orange orange jumpsuit

the way he’s accentuating these words and how off the wall crazy his supporters are getting is making me uncomfortable

2 Likes

So lawyers how does this work? Different juries for everyone? Does the prosecutor basically get a practice trial for trump? Will this speed up the other trials by having some evidentiary and procedural stuff already hashed through once?

He was taken from us far too soon.

1 Like

It’s not going to happen, but Cheesebro going first in October would be a big disadvantage for Cheesebro and an advantage to everyone not him, since it gets the witnesses down on yet another sworn testimony, which gives defense attorneys more ammunition to pick out inconsistencies. Separate trials means separate everythings, including separate juries. You can have inconsistent verdicts too.

Not paying attention but reddit nerds saying they’re “negotiating” for no mugshot.

Thanks Obama.

CNN just reported the same. Sounds like old Donnie is gonna get special treatment after all? If so, Fani is a Phoney.

Damn that is pretty burdensome on witnesses. Like some poor election employee going to spend 2 years in court room saying mostly the same shit 13 times?

I know this is a silly thing to be annoyed about, but I’m from Atlanta and think of it as home.

Could someone please refute this crap he keeps saying, and post some easily accessible crime statistics?

More finding out

https://x.com/kyledcheney/status/1694786334869569871?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like
1 Like

How is this a negotiation? What does the prosecution get for this?

trump might not (but probably will) sic an angry insane mob on them!

Trump using a bail bondsman rather than just plunking down the cash? Non-zero chance he’s flying straight to russia when departing ATL

1 Like

some dipshit on CNN talking about the fulton county jail “it’s horrible, maybe the worst jail in the country, maybe even… the worst in the world” oh you sweet summer child

I’d go with Florence for the people there,

Or maybe one of those farm prisons in Louisiana or Mississippi for how miserable the experience must be.