The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I BELIEVE THAT TRUTH SOCIAL IS THE GREATEST & “HOTTEST” FORM, SYSTEM, & PLATFORM OF COMMUNICATION IN AMERICA, & INDEED THE WORLD, TODAY. THAT’S WHY I USE IT — THERE IS NOTHING THAT COMES EVEN CLOSE!!!

Roomer. Indicating. Stollen.

Best and brightest my ass.

OK, roomer

Attacking the prosecutor again. Guess it’s time for him to go to jail.

I NEVER HAD AN IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY, I HAD AN IMPEACHMENT, WHICH I WON! IT WAS STARTED IMMEDIATELY, NO MEETINGS, NO STUDY, NO DELAYS. THE LUNATIC FASCHISTS & MARXISTS PLAY THE GAME DIFFERENTLY. THEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY AMERICA. MAGA!

FASCHISTS

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1696181873083355595

1 Like

One day before Super Tuesday. :vince2: :

3 Likes

Meadows apparently testifying right now to get his case removed to federal court? Now would have to go under cross examination? Twitter law says that’s wild

He’s confessing to crimes in the removal hearing he’s going to lose. Wtf are his lawyers thinking.

LMAO even if he wins the hearing, he’s basically just confessed to the crimes under oath, right? What in the actual fuck? This is incredible!

You guys will never understand the 4D chess that underlies the entire MAGA philosophy!

1 Like

I guess his social media post proofreader quit. The training wheels are off and gramps can’t spell worth a fuck.

Maybe he’s sure he loses in Florida, but hoping for a trump pardon?

Not even sure if that’s how it works. It’s like trying to come out with a thought process for a total donk

I’m pretty sure it still would be ineligible for a pardon. My guess is this is a hail mary to get it moved in order to have a chance of getting a MAGA juror to nullify, and if they don’t get it moved and/or don’t like the jury they get, maybe they cut a deal and he flips?

In that context, confessing in open court seems a little less crazy, although he’s also going to get a way weaker deal once he’s already confessed… Unless he’s got something to get Trump dead to rights.

1 Like