The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

likes he’s trying to get everything out before going to jail or something…

I just realized I can actually access Truth Social from Germany now, used to not work.

BIDEN IS BEING IMPOSSIBLE!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

The Security Tapes from Mar-a-Lago that evil and sinister prosecutor, Deranged Jack Smith, “leaked” or otherwise stated were deleted or altered were, in fact, NOT deleted or altered.

IT WAS A FAKE STORY!

America is becoming a Banana Republic!

My interview with Tucker Carlson has turned out to be the single most watched Video and Interview in HISTORY—Such a great honor!

4 Likes

We are going to MAKE ATLANTA GREAT AGAIN!

Three years ago we had the safest Border in History—Today it is the WORST!!!

THE INDICTMENTS AGAINST ME SHOULD BE VIEWED AS A CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION TO CROOKED JOE BIDEN AND HIS RADICAL LEFT THUGS!

WE CANNOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

WE HAVE A DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE RIGGING THE ELECTION FOR CROOKED JOE!

Does anybody really believe I lost Georgia? I DON’T!

Imagine you’re Trump’s lawyer, and lunch is winding down and you’re like, you know what? I’ve been working my ass off for this clown and I’m exhausted, I need a nap. I can’t work this tired. So you drive home, and like 30 minutes later you lay down for a nap. You wake up a few hours later, take a shower, grab a cup of coffee or perhaps an iced tea, you reach for your phone and see…

TWENTY-FUCKING-FIVE NEW VIDEOS ON TRUTH LOL SOCIAL FROM YOUR FAVORITE CLIENT!

1 Like

Highly respected Georgia State Senator Colton Moore deserves the thanks & congratulations of everyone.

I don’t know why I watched these two, but I did…

“Why is there so much murder, I mean MURDER, in Atlanta? Why is there so much violent crime in Atlanta?”

“One big reason is failed district attorney Fani Willis, who is campaigning and fundraising on we’re gonna get Trump, not the murders, we’re gonna get Trump.”

“For the first time in three years, brave American patriots will be able, in court, to show how the presidential election of 2020 was rigged and stolen.”

(On Dems in 2020) “They got away with murder.”

“We’re not going to let it happen again, all the irregularities, fraud, and cheating, we can not EVER let a thing like that take place in the United States of America.”

Put all this together, and what was the time three years ago that “brave American patriots” were able to show how the presidential election was “rigged and stolen”?

You can make a pretty strong case he’s calling for a second insurrection, this time attacking the Fulton County Courthouse and Fani Willis.

1 Like

Republicans, I hope you’re watching!

BILL BARR IS BAD FOR FOX!

67 posts in the Trump thread in the last 7 hours used to mean something big happened…

Nope I counted
50 posts of Trumpbot trumpbotting
17 other