The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Sure, I hope so I guess, but we’re not talking about lolrasmussen here. It’s all reputable polling firms.

The polling isn’t wrong, it’s just useless

The CNN one was like 60% R/leaning R. The margin of error was like 6%.

If only there was someone that delved into polls in detail. Oh wait, there was but he turned out to be a tool.

I’m not shook yet, but sleepy’s age and perceived/exaggerated senility is his #1 vulnerability, otherwise he has been a largely successful in centrist terms anyway President. I just hope the people who are bothering to vote overwhelmingly for reproductive rights all over the place (and also some of the ‘hmmm maybe the violent overthrow of elections is bad’ crowd) can put two and two together and vote for a corpse if necessary. Fingers crossed but breath not held.

It is insane that there is no young primary challenger to go up against Biden.

Strong disagree. If you’re young, take a swing, and miss, you’re likely done. Donors aren’t going to line up for that either.

Hell, when was the last time there was a real deal primary attempt to a sitting president? Because it hasn’t happened in my lifetime. Has to be Ted in 1980s right?

Pat Buchanan won NH in 92 IIRC

nah Bush won every state

There is no chance of success for a primary challenger and it will only hurt the Democrats chances in the general election.

It would be incredibly irresponsible of me to let Trumpbot loose to rip off hundreds of inane TRUTHs all at once, so I’ll try to recap the last few days we’ve missed before trying to get him working again.

He congratulated Nick Bosa :harold: along with highlighting some Biden earpiece conspiracy:

He posted a letter from someone who I assume is a psycho right-wing Australian senator:

He played some of the grievance hits

He’s mad about Navarro’s contempt conviction lol

He bragged about his mental acuity, because I guess the WSJ attacked him about it or something?

And, of course, posted 742 pictures of poll results.

2 Likes

“ABUSE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM!” A MUST WATCH…

( truth (lol) | raw text )

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Mad, but not mad enough to write a letter that says “Yeah, I exerted Executive Privilege to keep him from testifying.”

Can we please get some kind of LSAT/American Gladiators hybrid televised?

“(((globalists)))”

1 Like

We can also throw some physical activity into it

:vince2:

really don’t understand why he’s stuck with “unselect committee” all this time, one of his WOAT nicknames.

What a loser, waking up every day and checking all the polls like an addict.

2 Likes

Biden needs to snap-call this.

1 Like

It would end exactly like Zuck snap calling Elon on his challenge to fight.

4 Likes