The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I thought it was “ADA” Hutchinson and he was calling him disabled. Now I have no idea what “Aida” means.

It’s just feminizing his name, because lol women.

What is he talking about? My parents just bought a Chevy Bolt which a quick search shows is built in Michigan. The electric Ford F-150 is built in Michigan.

The other option is far worse.

not sure if you’ve noticed, but this guy may not exactly “care” about “facts”

3 Likes

Basically a big battery factory is part of the new subsidies from the biden administration to push for EV use. The UAW is a little miffed because the subsidies didn’t come with unionization and pay guarantees. Trump is trying to leverage that into a big simple issue, because he’s trump. The plants are being built in Kentucky and Tennessee.

1 Like

Oh for sure, but I’m generally curious about their talking points and where they come from. Like was there a Fox/WSJ story scaremongering about this recently? Is it harping on years-old “all the raw materials for electric batteries are in CHINA” grievance? I like to keep tabs on the level of incoherence they’re operating on. (thanks CN!)

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

LMAO at this video

OUR CITIES ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THE INVASION OF ILLEGAL MIGRANTS POURING INTO OUR COUNTRY. THE USA HAS BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. WE DON’T HAVE A PRESIDENT, WE HAVE A CLOWN!!!

Oh shit

CROOKED JOE BIDEN is NOT too OLD, he is too INCOMPETENT!

Holy shit… 2pac?!

Hole in one! Even the long putt he “made” where it’s clearly a different cut.