The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

that’s even less likely… the more stuff comes out the more his polls go up

After the grab em by the pussy tape, and the whole country watching live on TV as his minions tried to murder cops and overthrow the government, he’s as popular as ever. What in the hell is going to come out now that turns these people?

1 Like

Honestly I think the whole “getting ratfucked at the convention” thing would be the most likely mechanism by which he doesn’t get the nom. Basically if he’s been convicted of multiple charges and tons of ridiculous shit has come to light at the trials by the time it comes around, it might be obvious they’re losing the general either with or without him, so the smart move would be just to cut ties at that point so they can rebuild for 2028.

1 Like

Prosecutor Weiss is appointed by the 2 Democrat Senators of Delaware under Blue Slip!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1702149244499448079?s=20

:harold:

I still think Biden is a lock so long as he can walk unassisted

1 Like

His handling of COVID was flawless! He had an amazing vaccine rollout which was 100% his work. Also, fuck vaccines the government is trying to kill you and Trump will protect you and your rights to not get vaxxed!

2 Likes

THE DEMOCRATS MUST STOP INTERFERING WITH OUR UPCOMING 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THE WEAPONIZATION & CHEATING MUST STOP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Lol is it just me or this read like he calling the hunter Biden stuff an illegal witch hunt

1 Like

He had just got voted down by the people and violently tried to overthrow the government, they could have absolutely buried him on January 7th and been done with him. And they didn’t have the guts.

They aren’t going to find the courage once he’s been voted in as the nominee, and most of the ‘sane’ Rs have been run out of town.

I think that we may see more evidence of just how planned everything was on 1/6 and to overturn the election, and just how involved he was in it.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)