The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Best Polls Ever, but rarely shown on television. Leading by 50 and 60 points. Just like they don’t like showing our big Rally CROWDS, they don’t like showing our GREAT POLL NUMBERS. WE HAVE RIGGED ELECTIONS, AND RIGGED TELEVISION!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

Stop, he’s already dead.

1 Like

I didn’t check before throwing 70% out there, but now I did and PI has him at 68%. I think there’s a pretty significant chance that whatever comes out of the trials is so bad for him, it hurts him significantly.

I assumed CN was talking about the Utah Senate seat, but maybe I’m wrong. He would have a shot to hold that seat and him in the Senate is better than almost any other Utah Republican who could win that primary, I’m guessing.

I think Romney gets zero in a primary 70% of the time and has a small but still low chance of winning in the 30% of time that I estimate Trump’s candidacy dies in a court room. Mitt would be able to run on, “I told you so, and now I can tell you how to reclaim and rebuild the party.”

He’d probably still lose to the, “Shut up loser,” next MAGA candidate, but his odds wouldn’t be zero IMO.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Proudly marching to idiocracy. Biden approval higher among college graduates proves “college is just one big indoctrination program”!

2 Likes

All the uneducated people love Trump and hate Biden, which proves that “education” is a scam!

1 Like

Now let’s do education and religion to really hammer home how bad college is!

Jesus, I’m obviously square as it comes but that seems positively unbelievable to me. 32% chance someone other than Trump is the nominee wow. Not going to put my 401k behind it, but I’d be absolutely shocked to not see him on the ballot.

We’re still four months away from the first primary and he’s facing 91 criminal charges. A lot could happen.

lol theyre never gonna 14a him. ever

Watch for the reaper coming up from way back in the pack. I predict that if it looks like he faces real consequences he may get very ill. Maybe like Uncle Junior. Maybe like Ken Delay.

2 Likes

I never said that. I’m saying the news out of the trials could be bad enough for him to sink him.

1 Like