The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

What did the mean man say about poor dumb Donny?

“The worst part of the report is not, believe it or not, in my mind, the to-do lists on the back of classified documents,” the former New Jersey governor told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto on Tuesday. “The worst is when he called that assistant when she was going to go before the grand jury and said, ‘You don’t know anything about my boxes, my boxes of documents.’”

“That is active witness tampering. That’s active obstruction of justice,” he added.

2 Likes

Chris Christie is a grifter!

5 Likes

Thank you Greg Kelly!

Why won’t Fox (Fox & Friends!) show the National Poll that THEY just did. They refuse to put it up, even after spending all of that money. SHOW THE POLL!!! If they don’t show it, I’ll put it up later!

What’s with the little ice cream cone on the letter E?

And I guess Christie is the next one who’s going to get the DeSantis treatment from Trump. Will be fun because at least Christie will fire back some.

“Trump turned Howard from the King of all Media—into the Prince Harry of all Media…”

It is super wild to me that the concept of being “woke” was successfully turned into a pejorative so effectively. Like, I bristle when I I hear a rwnj say that, but like, being woke is pretty fucking great. I’m tolerant and want everyone to be happy and don’t want to call gay or brown people slurs WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER I AM. Someone “going woke” is like, one of the nicest things you can say about a person, right?

2 Likes

probably some qanon easter egg

the reason they use it as a derogatory term is because woke used to be an AAVE word

hatred of black people is deeply ingrained in this country, especially trump’s GOP

AAVE? Obv I can google but I don’t think I’m familiar with that acronym.

Edit: fuck, I’m definitely not woke enough, I’ve never heard of that phrase. Very interesting, wasn’t aware of that connection.

1 Like

“ebonics” is the impolite word people used to use