The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

a modern cincinnatus, if instead of doing the only thing cincinnatus is remembered for, he did the exact opposite

omg he’s seriously a bizarro cincinnatus. instead of being asked to be dictator, he campaigned and lost the vote by 3 million. through an odd technicality, he became ruler and when the time to leave was appropriate, he fought against it tooth and nail lmao

( truth (lol) | raw text )

It’s always projection.

1 Like

:vince2:

Rubber. Glue.

Roe v wade allows baby murder fucking hell our country

(image TRUTH)

Jesus Christ that poll is real:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/24/biden-trump-poll-2024-election/

New ABC poll: Trump up 10
New NBC poll: dead heat

These can’t both be right. Maybe ABC forgot to include black people in their sample?

The ABC poll says people are going to blame democrats for the government shutdown? C’mon.

Objective reality doesn’t matter, all that matters is where people get their news from.

Remember in 2019 when the polls showed biden and trump in a dead heat and we occasionally got Trump +10 polls? Because I don’t remember that. I’m pretty sure we’re fucked.

I mean, this one’s an outlier but we haven’t seen any Biden +10 outliers and I think this is the second outlier with a big Trump edge, so the polling definitely leans towards Trump. I don’t think the polling matters a ton this far out though. Biden has tended to do a good job of doing his popular stuff within 12 months of election day, based on the midterms. And I don’t think most normies are paying any attention to Trump right now.

Hey and don’t forget that Hildawg beat Trump in 2016 48-46 (Thx Gary and Jill!) So, in general, being tied is being behind for the dems.

Yeah I think anything prior to about September election year is a waste of time imo

1 Like

“Trump & Kassam—The National Pulse Exclusive”

(image TRUTH)