The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

On that Trump +10 poll:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1705932339447050243

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1705933088625176620

I saw someone else say the poll had Trump +20 with voters under 35 which seems pretty lol.

1 Like

So we have to unskew the polls?

1 Like

I just looked at the crosstabs and it had Trump +19 for the under 40 group and Biden +1 for over 65.

I don’t know how I’m supposed to take that poll result seriously.

I honestly put Trump’s re-election chance at about 75/80 percent right now. It took a major black swan event in 2020 for him to (barely) lose. We’re drawing live to the conviction after trial damaging him just enough for Biden to eek out a win, but that’s about it.

The genY/Z poll being so obviously so far off means the whole thing is bullshit and should be 100% ignored.

I had a bunch of molecular biologists debating which wells were ok to use on a 96 well plate where the negative controls came up positive (indicating that at least sometime material was splashing between wells, the negative control did not have any of the bacteria added so no way to make the product).

I listened for a few minutes. I then took the empty plate they brought in to discuss and threw it in trash which is what they should do with the data.

No fucks should be given. The whole thing is invalid.

IMG_0209

2 Likes

I hope these molecular biologists were a bunch of inexperienced technicians or grad students because the answer of what to do in that spot is pretty obvious.

Just casually threatening violence to the media at large, nothing to see here.

Nah a bunch of PhDs in the room. Same thing happens with engineers at plants.

Say a hundred batches are run. 5 batches failed for some reason. They then add them all in together and bitch that they get 5% lower yield than we in the lab said they would get. Like hey dumbasses, because your pumps failed or whatever you lost 5% of the batches. When the equipment runs the process correctly you get exactly what the lab gets. Fix your damn equipment and operations. The technology works motherfucker.

Even in technical fields, the median performance is way less than stellar. Especially when it comes to math and stats.

Lucky for me my superpower is seeing through this kind of stuff. I generally don’t get hired as consultant when things are going well.

1 Like

I think trump is +200 or so. He’s out of sight out of mind for now. People hate him when he’s front and center.

Jack nodding dot giff