The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d seen this before. I think this is just the best way he could come up with to say she looks like a bird.

1 Like

I think turkey farming is the family business

ETA thought I read this somewhere but couldn’t find immediately googling so who knows

You’ve never seen the phrase? Or you haven’t seen it as a Haley nickname? Birdbrain means dumb or scatterbrained, but I’ve never heard it used to describe a man which means Trump continues to be on brand.

Oh yeah I knew that, just not in reference to Haley. Who, frankly, seems pretty bright!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m convinced she’s basically been play-acting as a conservative to satisfy her ambitions. She lived in a red state so she did what she had to do.

Not that this says anything at all good about her, but my assessment is that she’s intelligent and ambitious, and happy to sell her soul for power and money.

He’s making a great case for a summary judgement against him tomorrow. He’s admitting the basic facts of the case; his financial statements don’t match his actual worth.

1 Like

His only good real estate deal is one he was forced into by a judge when he lost a lawsuit. He’s literally one of the worst business people of all time.

He’s pretty good at the business of fraud and money laundering.

I think you’re mistaking “he didn’t get got for so long” with “he’s good at it” when in fact it was just that nobody was even trying to police that shit.

Well he’s good at the business of it, not the covering the crimes part of it. But profiting off fraud and finding shady people who need to laundry money? He’s a genius!

THANK YOU, SOUTH CAROLINA!

What?

https://x.com/mannyfidel/status/1706409928913485906?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Maybe we all need a bit of whatever he smoking. I think he alluding to some new regulation about max boat speed of recreational offshore fishing boats out in middle of ocean to decrease whale strikes which does seem pretty ridiculous but I don’t know much about fishing