The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Correction, “GROOMING HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS WITH ALCOHOL”

1 Like

Every Trump voter is going to see Desantis partying with high school girls and think “Hell yeah, this DeSantis guy is a champ.” In what universe is the GOP base concerned with the propriety of any of this?

2 Likes

When Clinton was doing it?

As far as general election could potentially help grandpa Joe keep some the suburb Moms who couldn’t stand Trump but might vote for Romney types.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/Kellyforpeace/statuses/109825613512228122
Thank you, but we have a lot of work to do. We are a Nation in Decline. MAGA!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109825470601582303
We are truly a Nation In Decline, and for that reason I want Joe Biden to do well tonight!

1 Like

Looking at the expensive fence that was just put up around the Capitol Building, but not wanted at our Border. Fortunately, I built hundreds of miles of Wall, and had the safest and best Southern Border in History, by far!

Looking at the expensive fence that was just put up around the Capitol Building, but not wanted at our Border. Fortunately, I built hundreds of miles of Wall, and had the safest and best Southern Border in History, by far!

What a beautiful place!

Nice to see Nancy Pelosi not sitting in the background. Hopefully she’s spending more time with her husband!

Big stumble on Schumer. He called him Minority Leader. Can’t do that! Each time he’s going off script, he’s making a mistake. Hopefully he will improve!

Too much use of the word “folks!”

1 Like

If Democracy is unbroken, he should stop the Weaponization of Republicans by the FBI and the Justice Department!

The DeSantis creepo stuff was reported awhile ago (though reading this again now and seeing they mention the photo, it’s odd they chose not to republish it or even link to it):

He was already a Lost Cause guy:

And the photo:

OK, he’s not wrong here.

He seems to be very angry, shouting into the mic, when he’s trying to come across as conciliatory. Perhaps somebody should walk up to the dais, tap him on the shoulder, and say, “Be cool!”

Kevin McCarthy, who is a great guy, is having a seriously hard time staying awake. I give him credit for being true to himself and the cause. He is just not interested in what is being fed to the audience.