The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

On Unemployment, far fewer people are working now—a false figure, because the workforce is smaller, at 3.4%, is virtually meaningless!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

We wouldn’t have had the War with Russia and Ukraine if I were President. I could also end it in 24 hours—which is what should happen!

He talks about Inflation coming down, but it was 1.2% under “Trump,” so he must mean coming down from 9.1%—a Country killer!

I notice Mitt Romney and some of the RINOs jumping up and down with applause for the wrong reasons!

J.D. Vance is looking good!

He just stated, “American automobiles couldn’t make enough cars!”

1 Like

Joe’s the one who destroyed the Supply Chain, now he’s talking about how to rebuild it!

Just showed Swalwell, a man who spent a lot of time in Spy Fang Fang’s “honey net,” and wasn’t removed from our most important Committee. Only in America!

Having a hard time getting the words out, even though the Fake News will credit him with one of the Great Speeches of all time. I really want to see him improve. Come one Joe, you can do it!

jacknodding.gif

2 Likes

Again, folks, folks, folks—can’t be written into the Speech, can it? If so, let’s blame the Speechwriters!

He’s absolutely screaming, “Infrastructure, Infrastructure,” then he shouldn’t be wasting all of our money on China-produced windmills and the Green New Deal!

1 Like

He forgot to thank Mitch McConnell and his lovely wife, Coco Chow, for giving him all of these Trillions of Dollars to waste!

1 Like

are the indictments still imminent?

1 Like

Keeps using the word “Folks”—must be a nervous habit! We should all sit down and talk to him about this.

Just showed Racist Maxine Waters with a big smile on her face, but this is a woman that truly hates America!

He’s talking about Buying American, but allowing Foreign Countries to steal all of our jobs. You can only have one or the other!

If I ever made a Speech like this, they’d run me out of Washington, D.C. But there’s time left, maybe he can save it.

1 Like

His wife, Jill, is looking lovely tonight in a beautiful purple dress, clapping and applauding with great enthusiasm.

2 Likes