The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

We’re really sleeping on the high probability that a convicted felon remains a coin flip to be President,

Next year is going to be fucking nuts. He’s likely to be convicted in 3 separate trials!

He gonna win. The normies are accelerating their march to hard right bigotry, it’s just oozing out of every nook and cranny. My dental hygienist some weirdo empty nest lady couldn’t help talking about how bad everything is with the crime and the lazy people who won’t work (she’s probably never seen a brown person let alone a crime in her corner of suburbia). It used to just be whining about her kids not procreating.

Kari Lake will be an incredible Senator for the Great State of Arizona. She has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I kind of feel the same way. I hear so much right wing propaganda adjacent bullshit being expressed as if it’s undeniable fact. We’ve lost the messaging battle big time, and have not done nearly enough to squash the culture war propaganda.

CROOKED JOE BIDEN MUST TAKE BACK AND FREEZE THE 6 BILLION DOLLARS RIGHT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO INCOMPETENT AND STUPID? BIDEN CAUSED THIS WAR, AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!!!

I thought the money had already been spent on the attacks?

RT: Mark Levin (@marklevinshow)
Thank you, Mark!

Biden isn’t trying to Secure the Border, he’s just hoping to save himself from being Impeached!

I’m definitely hearing a lot of normie talk about right wing boogeyman stuff that’s not actually happening… It used to be all about CRT in schools, which wasn’t happening, and now it’s all about how the left wants to transition and/or sexualize all the kids.

But then again, maybe those aren’t normies, just the loudest RWNJs at the poker table and maybe everyone else is internally eye rolling.

1 Like

yeah you’re at a poker table, there’s some big time selection bias at play

1 Like

I’m hoping this is the issue, because a lot of the shit I hear is also at poker tables. But I have heard a more than normal amount of right wing nonsense coming from regular people too.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

Time to hit the panic button, it’s early and all that, but Biden is significantly underperforming Ds in swing states and he’s at low 30s with fishbrained independents.

Who responds to polls though? Mostly boomers?

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Polls that show 11-20% voting “someone else” are not real polls imo, feel free to change my mind but I’m not buying it

2 Likes

Right, and the hope is they come home to Biden, but I dunno. The way the economy is going right now, and the messaging I have a feeling the Dems are gonna use (“It’s going great, trust us!”), I could see a lot of people saying the 2024 version of the racist voting for Obama back in 2008: “I voted for the racist maniac who tried to overthrow the government, cause at least back then I could afford my groceries.”