The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
SEE YOU ALL SOON, THANK YOU!

imagining all the trump fans getting there at 7

Under my leadership, Iran was weak and broke, and desperate for love—now they are rich as hell, thanks to Crooked Joe Biden!

You went from the strongest President this Country has ever had…to the weakest President you’ve ever had…but soon…

The 6 BILLION DOLLARS was a tremendous amount of money,
but nothing compared to the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars that Joe Biden allowed IRAN to make…

Our enemies want to stop us because they know we are the only ones who can stop them!

He’s not a coin flip. He’s a heavy favorite.

Crooked Joe Biden gave us the war on Israel, and the war on American Energy…As president, I will shut off Iranian oil, and I will turn on American oil—we will DRILL, BABY, DRILL!!!

This is like the inverse of the “unskew the polls” 2020 trump 2012 Romney. Trump is dominating right now. We’re drawing live to just enough of his support peeling off after he’s convicted of multiple felonies I suppose, but that’s about it.

Under Biden, the same people that attacked Israel—killing, raping, torturing, and maiming innocent civilians—are right now pouring into our once beautiful USA…

Who gave it 72-96 hours before this attack was all about him and the rigged election?

Thank you to everyone here in Florida at the incredible CLUB 47!

TOGETHER, WE are going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Great job by Congressman Greg Steube of Florida talking on “Fox First” about Israel and the horrible atrocities taking place there. Greg is a fantastic leader and fighter for MAGA. He is loved in Florida!

Ehhh, I dunno. I think a lot of people aren’t paying attention to Trump’s ramblings, and are forgetting the lunacy of his presidency. Once they’re reminded of that, I expect the polls to shift. That said, the economy is a major issue Dems seem intent on fumbling. Also if there’s a terror attack on US homeland between now and the election, it’ll get blamed on Biden’s border policies and he’ll lose in a landslide. With what’s going on in the Middle East, that seems like a significant risk right now in particular.

So it’s probably true that only Trump can win in a landslide, but I think Biden has more equity than Trump.

1 Like

Except for me…there were no Victims

:leolol: