The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I’m the one that put us on the 10-year program for AIDS too. He’s taking credit for what the Trump Administration did! It should have been started by Biden and Obama long before I got to office, but it got started by me!

Which one?

loganroyfuckoff.gif

Watch the Twitter hearings going on right now in Washington. They admit that the Presidential Election of 2020 was RIGGED & STOLLEN! What is going to be done about this?

1 Like

Remember, they SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!!!

Prior to deplatforming me, Twitter would not send out my Tweets, or would limit them very substantially. That would be Google and Facebook also? They took away our (my) Voice!

Watch the Twitter hearings going on right now in Washington. They admit that the Presidential Election of 2020 was RIGGED & STOLEN! What is going to be done about this?

4 Likes

Biggest story on Election Fraud in USA History currently going on in Congress. Mainstream Media HATES IT! Horrible Borders, even worse Elections - 2020 WAS RIGGED!

do you think President Biden and the people who were running things during 2020 will stop rigging it in 2024? why should truthers bother voting for you?

Club for Growth endorsed 24 candidates during the 2022 midterms, LOSING 25% of them. On the other hand, President Trump was 233 WINS out of 253 races!