The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

He’s using my “Forgotten Men and Women,” without saying they have been Forgotten by the Democrats, and helped by the Republicans and me!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

He’s talking about the jobs that went away to other Countries, but they went away through the Democrats. I’m the one who brought them back!

He’s doing better now, far fewer stumbles!

1 Like

I’m the one that did the great job on Insulin pricing, the Dems just got the benefit of that success. It was passed on to them, and now they brag about it.

1 Like

We did run you out of DC, motherfucker.

4 Likes

Now he’s a football player!

Joe’s taking credit for many of the things that the Trump Administration started and did. They just happened to kick in during this period—but who can blame him!

When is he going to talk about the greatest Southern Border in the History of our Country being obliterated and destroyed almost instantaneously?

His Climate Change statements, they can no longer use Global Warming because that doesn’t work anymore, will bankrupt our Country, and bring us into the Third World status, which we’re getting closer and closer to anyway.

I agree with him that the Tax System is not fair, to me, because they illegally released my Tax Returns!

Pocahontas is really going wild tonight—She almost has to be constrained, the only thing that will do it is the straight jacket!

1 Like

Grandpa’s trying way too hard.

1 Like

Mitch McConnell looks like Hell, so bad for the Republican Party!

1 Like

Stumbling, bumbling, he just can’t get the words out. I don’t want that to happen, but the World is watching, and it’s not a pretty sight!

He’s lying so much about Social Security, Medicare, and so many other things!

I’m the one that put us on the 10-year program for AIDS too. He’s taking credit for what the Trump Administration did! It should have been started by Biden and Obama long before I got to office, but it got started by me!

…Secretary General Stoltenberg of NATO said what I did was perhaps the most amazing feat he had ever seen. I got countries to pay that hadn’t paid, and to pay quickly.