The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Sorry I’m not prepared to see the MTG biography in my local library.

1 Like

Ron DeDeSanctimonious, in an act of sheer desperation, paid Iowa preacher Bob Vander Plaats $100,000, and then got his Endorsement? We did not seek it. What is going on here?

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Go there once a month and throw one in the trash ¯_(ツ)_/¯

First list isn’t bad, but it gets really iffy after Sherrod Brown (who is still over 70, and I wouldn’t want to cough up that senate seat if he somehow wins in a year). “Better than Biden and better than Newsom” isn’t very inspiring, but I’ll agree that’s the world we live in now. I’ll also say that I do have concerns about electability for several names on that list.

I can’t get on board with the celebrities at all. I’ll accept Jon Stewart, as he’s been doing political commentary as a job for most of the last 3 decades, but pretty hard pass on the others unless they can show me more than that they care about whatever pet projects are at the top of their minds.

Best way to do that is to do what Arnold and Franken did and run for a lower office. If Taylor Swift really wanted to impress me, she’d run and try to get Marsha Blackburn out of the senate. Or try to win the TN governor’s race in 2026. I know it’s a step down from making tens of millions of dollars as the most famous singer in the world, but that’s kind of my point. It would be a vanity project.

And Oprah is legit horrible and doesn’t belong anywhere near that list of other people who I have some respect for but still don’t want to see in the Oval Office.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

MASSIVE CARAVANS THROUGH MEXICO HEADED OUR WAY!!! CROOKED JOE BIDEN, WHO’S TOO BUSY USING LAW ENFORCEMENT TO GO AFTER HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT, HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. WE ARE TRULY A NATION IN DECLINE! MAGA2024

OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THREAT EVER, AND YET ALL THE DOJ & FBI WANT TO DO IS GO AFTER DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY. SAD!!!

Wow, my Poll numbers continue to go up - Leading my opponents, including Crooked Joe, by a lot. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WOW! FAKE NEWS CNN, THROUGH A LEAK FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE, HAS JUST REPORTED THAT NO CHARGES WILL BE FILED IN THE (MUCH BIGGER THAN MINE!!!) CROOKED JOE BIDEN DOCUMENTS CASE. WE ARE LIVING IN A VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY!