The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrats, despite the lessons recently learned in Germany and numerous other places, want to shut down all U.S. COAL PLANTS. This, as China is building one giant coal plant a week. A USA DEATH WISH!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Florida State was treated very badly by the “Committee.” They become the first Power Five team to be left out of the College Football Playoffs. Really bad lobbying effort…Lets blame DeSanctimonious!!!

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

errr no

this is such a good attack though, shitwit GOP voters 100% believe this is true, meanwhile ole “kid cage” joe is actually doubling down on practically every trump-era border policy, pissing left leaning voters off. Luckily left leaning voters are shockingly misinformed and easily lied to. If you try to fact check trump here you’re just bringing attention to something biden probably doesn’t want attention brought to. if I were trump I’d never stfu with this, but in reality, both sides are probably in favor of “tough” border policies anyway.

Also isn’t that exactly what dumb Donnie keeps wanting to happen?

1 Like

wow, from him this is severe criticism. he’s notoriously backed away from any political statements whatsoever over the years, and one of the things that most irritated me was his inability to separate himself from trump stench. trump voters all already hate tiger anyway for the most part, so it never made sense.

actually had to check this wasn’t a deep fake, it’s that shocking to me. he had to know a riff like that from him would make the rounds and clearly had it prepared. he doesnt do anything off the cuff either.

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

We are going to have violence when this asshole dies. Some Trumper(s) is going to drive a car through or shoot up a crowd that gathers to celebrate. Oh and the conspiracy theories…

As a man who once had to make the decision to just go ahead and start shaving my head, I sympathize with Tiger and hope he has someone in his life to tell him what’s up.

But if he did he’d also have a competent stylist, so I will just pray for him.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

“Sen. Kevin Cramer endorses Trump for president hours after Burgum drops out”